MMA Gloves

RDX T15 Noir MMA Handschuhe Sparring in Schwarz Kunstleder

€38,02 €33,06 Sale
inkl. MwSt.
GSR-T15MB-S
Size: S
Approved by

Product Description

Dieser MMA-Handschuh ist unverwüstlich und sicher. Extrem kompakt und die MG-1 Gepolsterte Form bietet stoßdämpfende Polsterung für optimale Stoßfestigkeit. Das Y-Volar Handflächendesign bietet eine verbesserte Belüftungstechnologie, die bei der Hygiene hilft und unangenehme Geruchsbildung reduziert. Das Quick EZ-Verschlusssystem sorgt dafür, dass Ihre Hände an Ort und Stelle bleiben und bietet eine einfache On-Off-Anwendung. Mit vielseitigem Design und edlem Äußeren liefern wir die hochwertigen Handschuhe, die in der Kampfsportbranche konkurrenzlos sind. Das hochbelastbare ConvEX Skin Leder kann schwere Schläge ertragen und hält trotzdem lange zu Ihnen.     

• Diese MMA-Handschuhe werden aus robustem und langlebigem ConvEX Skin-Leder hergestellt.
  • MG-1 gepolsterte Form für effektive Stoßdiffusion zum Schutz Ihrer Knöchel
  • Das Y-Volar Handflächendesign verbessert den natürlichen Griff und belüftet die Handflächen effektiv.
  • Quick-EZ Klettverschluss-System für schnelle und sichere Befestigung
  • Industrielle Nähte sorgen für eine dauerhafte Haltbarkeit in der Karriere.
Shipping & Return Policy
Delivery
  • Please order before  UK14:00 for your order to be shipped TODAY.
  • Delivery within the UNITED KINGDOM will be within 4-6 working days.
  • For delivery rates of heavy items to your destination, please click here.
Returns
  • In case you are not satisfied with the product or due to any other reason, you may return the item to us for a 100% refund.
  • For returning a heavy item, a collection will be arranged at your doorstep or Prepaid return label will be provided for heavy item(s) return purpose. click here
Size: S

Unleash the Beast Mode with RDX

When it comes to quality and durability, nothing beats the durability of Maya Hide ConvEX skin leather. It's durable, long-lasting, and can withstand even the toughest training sessions. Whether you're a pro athlete or an amateur, our gear, made from Maya Hide ConvEX skin leather, guarantees that you'll get the best quality and protection.

Unleash Your Fighting Potential

These gloves offer an unprecedented level of protection to your hands. The gloves feature a specially calibrated polymer sheet that effectively diffuses the force of any impact, absorbing and dispersing it evenly across the surface of the gloves. No matter if you're training for MMA or need extra protection for your hands during your daily activities, these gloves will surely deliver unparalleled results.

Knuckle Up with Confidence

Our gloves are ideally manufactured to be the ultimate solution to protect your knuckles during high-intensity grappling sessions. This innovative technology utilizes a specially designed padded mold that effectively diffuses impacts across its surface, protecting your knuckles from injury and allowing you to focus solely on your performance.

Get a Grip on Your Game

Unlike traditional gloves that can hinder your grip and mobility, these gloves have a specially designed Y-Volar open palm that enhances your natural grip, giving you a better feel for your opponent and greater control over your movements. The open palm design also allows for effective aeration, keeping your hands cool and dry even during the most intense workouts.

Strap Up and Take Charge

If you're serious about your MMA training, you need gloves that can keep up with your intensity. That's where the Quick-EZ hook-and-loop strap comes in - this innovative feature ensures that your MMA Grappling Gloves fit like a glove, providing optimal support and alignment for your every move.With an easy and opportune fit, these gloves will stay in place no matter how hard you train.

Train Touger and Harder

When it comes to MMA training, you need gloves that can withstand the test of time. That's why our gloves feature industrial-grade stitching. ensures career-lasting durability, so you can train confidently, knowing that your gloves will hold up to even the toughest workouts. The stitching is specially designed to withstand wear and tear, making these gloves a long-term investment in your training.

F.A.Q.

ARE MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS SAFE AND SECURE WHEN I SHOP AT RDX WEBSITE?

Shopping with RDX is 100% safe & secure! We value our customer’s information and value their presence. Please review RDX Privacy Policy for further details.

DOES RDX OFFER ANY GUARANTEE FOR THE PURCHASES I MAKE?

We promise 100% satisfaction - guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the product (for various reasons), you may return your purchase. Please review our Return/Refund policy.

IS ORDERING ONLINE WITH RDX SECURE FOR ME?

We value our customers and your information is of the utmost concern, ensuring a safe and secure medium of transaction. The server that hosts our e-store encrypts the transmission of all credit card and personal customer information using the Internet-standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. During the encryption process, information is stored in small bits of code that cannot be read as they travel to us over the Internet. If you have additional questions about the security of ordering online, please feel free to e-mail us at info@rdxsports.com.

HOW DO I VIEW WHAT’S IN MY SHOPPING CART?

To view the contents of your cart, click on the Shopping Cart button at the top right corner of your screen. Once you click on that button, you can easily change the quantity of the item in your cart by updating the quantity listed and then clicking the Update Shopping Cart option. You can also delete any item added in your cart by clicking the Remove Button and then updating your cart with the Update Shopping Cart button.

WHEN DOES MY CREDIT CARD GET CHARGED?

To ensure you are totally satisfied with your purchase, RDX will not charge your credit card until your order has been shipped.

DOES MY BILLING ADDRESS HAVE TO MATCH THE ADDRESS ON FILE WITH MY CREDIT CARD?

Yes, for credit card verification you must enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.

Recently viewed products

Describe your recently viewed products here